- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bag (32 oz) frozen southern-style diced hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Colby, Chedder or Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- ¼ chopped onion (1/2 medium)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes cereal
- Heat oven to 350˚F. Spray 13X9- inch (3 quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large microwavable bowl, microwave potatoes on defrost 12-15 minutes or until thawed, stirring once or twice. Stir in all remaining potato ingredients; spread in baking dish.
- In small Microwavable bowl, microwave ¼ cup butter on high 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in crushed cereal; sprinkle evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until browned and bubbly around edges.
NotesIt has just been a super easy to make recipe that is really delicious. All the ingredients get mixed together and thrown in the oven and that is all there is to it. We have it at all our family gatherings and normally make twice the amount that we actually need so all my siblings can take some with them to eat either at home or in their dorm since it is just as good reheated as it is fresh.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More