- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pheasant (1 & 1/2 - 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 can (10 & 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 Tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp instant chicken bouillon
- 1 Salt and pepper pheasant and place in greased baking dish, skin side down. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, prepare mushroom cream sauce: Saute onion and mushrooms in butter until tender. Add remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
- 3 After pheasant has baked for 30 minutes, turn pheasant and add mushroom cream sauce. Cover and continue baking until tender.
- 4 Serve with wild rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More