- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pheasant (1 & 1/2 - 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 can (10 & 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 Tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp instant chicken bouillon
- 1 Salt and pepper pheasant and place in greased baking dish, skin side down. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, prepare mushroom cream sauce: Saute onion and mushrooms in butter until tender. Add remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
- 3 After pheasant has baked for 30 minutes, turn pheasant and add mushroom cream sauce. Cover and continue baking until tender.
- 4 Serve with wild rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More