- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened'
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 sq. (1 oz. each) semisweet chocolate, melted; slightly cooled
- 1 graham cracker crust (9-in.)
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended. Blend in melted chocolate.
- Pour into crust. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chips and peanuts.
- Bake at 350ºF for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with multicolored sprinkles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Taste of CenturyLink
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More