- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened'
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 sq. (1 oz. each) semisweet chocolate, melted; slightly cooled
- 1 graham cracker crust (9-in.)
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended. Blend in melted chocolate.
- Pour into crust. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chips and peanuts.
- Bake at 350ºF for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with multicolored sprinkles.