- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened'
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 sq. (1 oz. each) semisweet chocolate, melted; slightly cooled
- 1 graham cracker crust (9-in.)
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended. Blend in melted chocolate.
- Pour into crust. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chips and peanuts.
- Bake at 350ºF for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with multicolored sprinkles.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More