- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryKRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great news! You'll save 80 calories, 9g of fat
and 7g of saturated fat per serving by preparing
with margarine, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese,
1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese and BREAKSTONE'S
Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.
Prepare as directed, substituting 1-1/2 cups finely
crushed OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies for the graham cracker crumbs.
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese,
- 2 tsp. vanilla, divided
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN
- Sour Cream, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. of the sugar;
- press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup of the remaining sugar
- and 1 tsp. of the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add 1 cup of the sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.Pour over crust.
- BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set.
- Mix remaining sour cream, 2 Tbsp. sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla until well blended; carefully spread over cheesecake.
- Bake an additional 10 min.
- Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil handles.
- Top with strawberries just before serving.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.