- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8-16
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •2 Tablespoons Butter
- •1 cup milk scalded
- •4 eggs
- •2 cups sugar
- •1 teaspoon vanilla
- •1 teaspoon baking Powder
- •Pinch salt
- •2 cups flour
- •8 oz creamy peanut butter
- •12 oz chocolate or chocolate chips
- •some extra peanut butter or butter
1.Scald milk add butter.
2.Add all ingredients except peanut butter.
3.Pour into greased cookie sheet with edge.
4.Bake pre-heated 350 for 25 minutes.
5.Spread peanut butter on cake refrigerate.
6.Melt chocolate can melt with butter or I prefer with extra peanut butter or butter just little then it spreads little easier.