- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8-16
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •2 Tablespoons Butter
- •1 cup milk scalded
- •4 eggs
- •2 cups sugar
- •1 teaspoon vanilla
- •1 teaspoon baking Powder
- •Pinch salt
- •2 cups flour
- •8 oz creamy peanut butter
- •12 oz chocolate or chocolate chips
- •some extra peanut butter or butter
- 1.Scald milk add butter.
- 2.Add all ingredients except peanut butter.
- 3.Pour into greased cookie sheet with edge.
- 4.Bake pre-heated 350 for 25 minutes.
- 5.Spread peanut butter on cake refrigerate.
- 6.Melt chocolate can melt with butter or I prefer with extra peanut butter or butter just little then it spreads little easier.
NotesI grew up in Philly and Tasty Kake was what I ran to the the corner store for instead of penny candy growing up. Of course it was not a penny! Tasty Kakes has changed over the years and the cakes are smaller and don't taste nearly as good as they use too!! But they still beat out little debbies in taste and value. I use to live in California and these little gems were hard to come by. My family use to ship them to me. But now they are pretty easy to come by. This was the closest I use to get to them and actually like this better now