- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut in 1/2-inch cubes( I prefer to slice thin)
- 1 medium onion, cut in thin strips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 8 ounces (1 cup) process cheese spread loaf, cubed
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1. Saute meat in well-oiled skillet 3 minutes; drain and return to skillet.
- Add onions, Season-All, and garlic powder; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Add cheese; cook and stir until melted.
- 2. Place 3 tortillas on ungreased cookie sheet. Place one-third meat mixture on each tortilla, spreading to even thickness.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Lightly brush with oil and garnish with additional Season-All, if desired.
- 3. Bake at 350°F for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Cut into 3-inch wedges and serve while warm.
NotesThis is really a fast and tasty recipe to make when you need a fast snack when guests drop in and really good for the guys during football games. I sometimes do "knock it up a notch" with a few slices of jalapeno pepper for my husband.
Philly Cheese Steak Quesadillas
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More