- Cooking Time: 16hrs
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10-20min
- 1lb stew Beef chunks
- 1lg can quality Tomato Sauce
- 1tblsp or more Hungarian Paprika
- dash or 3 of Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/8c Worchestershire
- Olive Oil
- 1lg sweet Onion, chopped
- 1ea red, yellow and green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 3-4cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1can stewed Tomatoes
- 1lb Spaghetti
- plenty of shredded Parmesan/Romano Cheese
- THE NIGHT BEFORE:
- Add beef, tomato sauce, spices and worchestershire to Crockpot; stir together to blend and cook overnight on LOW.
- THE NEXT MORNING:
- Shred beef somewhat, still in crock, with forks.
- Sauté onions, peppers and garlic in oil til tender, 5min or so; add to crock, leave to cook on low and go to work.
- THAT EVENING AT SUPPER:
- Add can of tomatoes to crock; stir to blend and turn off crock if you please.
- Cook spaghetti al dente; drain and toss in olive oil.
- Serve Beef sauce over pasta w/lots of cheese to garnish.
NotesThis was AWESOME. My 14yr old stepson thought so, too, and he's kinda picky, being as he's 14. Another Crockpot creation- I love the Crockpot coz I work for a living and if I want something like this, I can start it in the morning or the night before and PRESTO, 30mins add'l cooking when I get home and we're eating like the bourgeoise!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Short & Sweet
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More