PHILLY BEEFSTEAK SPAGHETTI
Philly Beefsteak Spaghetti
- Cooking Time: 16hrs
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10-20min
- 1lb stew Beef chunks
- 1lg can quality Tomato Sauce
- 1tblsp or more Hungarian Paprika
- dash or 3 of Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/8c Worchestershire
- Olive Oil
- 1lg sweet Onion, chopped
- 1ea red, yellow and green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 3-4cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1can stewed Tomatoes
- 1lb Spaghetti
- plenty of shredded Parmesan/Romano Cheese
THE NIGHT BEFORE:
Add beef, tomato sauce, spices and worchestershire to Crockpot; stir together to blend and cook overnight on LOW.
THE NEXT MORNING:
Shred beef somewhat, still in crock, with forks.
Sauté onions, peppers and garlic in oil til tender, 5min or so; add to crock, leave to cook on low and go to work.
THAT EVENING AT SUPPER:
Add can of tomatoes to crock; stir to blend and turn off crock if you please.
Cook spaghetti al dente; drain and toss in olive oil.
Serve Beef sauce over pasta w/lots of cheese to garnish.