- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 4 t. Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French Fried onions, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (3 oz)
- 1 jar (2.5 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 t. dried parsley flakes
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- In large bowl, combine 1 T. Worcestershire, 3 t. mustard and half the onions.
- Crumble beef over mixture; mix well.
- Form into four patties.
- Grill covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from heat for 6 to 9 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the cream cheese, remaining Worcestershire sauce, and mustard, mushrooms and parsley.
- Spread the cheese mixture on cooked patties.
- Top with reserved onions.
- Grill or broil 30 seconds longer or until the onions are crisp tender.
- Serve on Kaiser rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Delightful DessertsSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More