- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 4 t. Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French Fried onions, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (3 oz)
- 1 jar (2.5 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 t. dried parsley flakes
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- In large bowl, combine 1 T. Worcestershire, 3 t. mustard and half the onions.
- Crumble beef over mixture; mix well.
- Form into four patties.
- Grill covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from heat for 6 to 9 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the cream cheese, remaining Worcestershire sauce, and mustard, mushrooms and parsley.
- Spread the cheese mixture on cooked patties.
- Top with reserved onions.
- Grill or broil 30 seconds longer or until the onions are crisp tender.
- Serve on Kaiser rolls.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More