- Servings: 4
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 4 t. Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French Fried onions, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened (3 oz)
- 1 jar (2.5 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 t. dried parsley flakes
- 4 Kaiser rolls
In large bowl, combine 1 T. Worcestershire, 3 t. mustard and half the onions.
Crumble beef over mixture; mix well.
Form into four patties.
Grill covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from heat for 6 to 9 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the cream cheese, remaining Worcestershire sauce, and mustard, mushrooms and parsley.
Spread the cheese mixture on cooked patties.
Top with reserved onions.
Grill or broil 30 seconds longer or until the onions are crisp tender.
Serve on Kaiser rolls.