- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(8oz)Can Cresent dinner rolls
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced DElI Roast Beef
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
- 4 to 6 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive or veg. oil
- 1 cup coarselt chopped green pepper
- 1 cup coarsely choped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon beef-flavored instant bouillon
- Heat oven to 375*. Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.Place in ungreased 13x9 pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides to form crust.. Wrap beef tightly in foil. Place cresent dough and beef in oven. Bake at 375* for 10 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
- Remove partially baked crust and beef from the oven . Arrange warm beef over crust. brush with salad dressing. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper and onion and bouillon; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stirring frequently.
- To serve, spoon cooked vegetables over melted cheese. Cut into squares.
NotesThis makes a nice quick meal if serves with a side salad. Enjoy