PHILLY CHEESE STEAK CRESENT PIZZA
- 1(8oz)Can Cresent dinner rolls
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced DElI Roast Beef
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
- 4 to 6 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive or veg. oil
- 1 cup coarselt chopped green pepper
- 1 cup coarsely choped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon beef-flavored instant bouillon
Heat oven to 375*. Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.Place in ungreased 13x9 pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides to form crust.. Wrap beef tightly in foil. Place cresent dough and beef in oven. Bake at 375* for 10 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
Remove partially baked crust and beef from the oven . Arrange warm beef over crust. brush with salad dressing. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Return to oven; bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper and onion and bouillon; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stirring frequently.
To serve, spoon cooked vegetables over melted cheese. Cut into squares.