- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium size yellow onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium size green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tablespoons Cheez Whiz
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into an 11x14-inch oblong shape, about 1/4-inch thick. Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming and pre-bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes. Pour olive oil in a frying pan. Add onions, peppers, mushrooms, salt and pepper and saute until tender. Set aside. Spread pre-baked crust with Cheez Whiz. Top with meat and onion mixture. Sprinkle with provolone cheese. Bake at 350°F 10 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
NotesTry this delicious new pizza idea, Philly Cheese Steak Pizza, a fun twist on two tasty favorites.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More