- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sub rolls, split lengthwise and toasted
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Garlic Mayo
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute beef until lightly browned.
- Stir in green pepper and onion, and season with salt and pepper.
- Saute until vegetables are tender, and remove from heat.
- Spread each bun generously with garlic mayonnaise.
- Divide beef mixture into the buns.
- Top with shredded cheese, and sprinkle with oregano.
- Place sandwiches on a baking pan.
- Heat sandwiches in preheated oven, until cheese is melted or slightly browned.
NotesThis is a delicious and easy sandwich that gets rave reviews from my husband and brother.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More