- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 Pound Steak, Sliced
- * 1 Onion, Peeled and Sliced 1/4 inch Thick
- * 1 Green Peppers Sliced 1/4 inch Thick
- * 4 Hoagie Rolls, Split
- * 8 Slices Swiss or Provolone Cheese
- Season steaks with steak seasoning and S&P.
- I let mine marinate overnight with seasoning and worcestershire sause.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Sear steaks until brown, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add onion and green pepper and saute until lightly browned.
- Preheat broiler.
- Slice steaks into thin strips and place on bottom halves of rolls.
- Spoon onions and peppers on steak and arrange cheese slices on top.
- Place on a cookie sheet and broil until cheese is melted.
NotesEveryone likes their Cheesesteaks different. This is how we make them :)
My husband and I love our Cheesesteaks this way. So this is how we make them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Fun appetizers and snacks
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More