- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 Pound Steak, Sliced
- * 1 Onion, Peeled and Sliced 1/4 inch Thick
- * 1 Green Peppers Sliced 1/4 inch Thick
- * 4 Hoagie Rolls, Split
- * 8 Slices Swiss or Provolone Cheese
- Season steaks with steak seasoning and S&P.
- I let mine marinate overnight with seasoning and worcestershire sause.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Sear steaks until brown, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add onion and green pepper and saute until lightly browned.
- Preheat broiler.
- Slice steaks into thin strips and place on bottom halves of rolls.
- Spoon onions and peppers on steak and arrange cheese slices on top.
- Place on a cookie sheet and broil until cheese is melted.
NotesEveryone likes their Cheesesteaks different. This is how we make them :)
My husband and I love our Cheesesteaks this way. So this is how we make them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More