- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs beef round tip steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic clove, minced-divided
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced bell pepper
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Partially freeze the steak to make slicing easier. Slice as thinly as possible.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive over medium high heat. Add garlic, onions, and peppers. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute onions until translucent. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In skillet heat the other tbsp of olive oil. Add remaining garlic, then add the sliced beef. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until no longer pink. (Don't over cook)
- Spray 2 qt baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon beef into dish. Then add vegetables. Top with sliced provolone.
- Bake at 425°F until cheese just starts to turn golden.
- Serve with a shredded lettuce and tomato salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More