- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces flank steak, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 (32 ounce) package frozen curly-style French fries
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch-style salad dressing
- In a covered dish, spread out sliced steak, peppers and onions and pour the Italian dressing over all.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Cook French fries according to package instructions while steak is marinating.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute steak, peppers and onions until vegetables are tender and steak is cooked to your liking.
- Separate steak mixture into 8 equal portions while in the skillet, and top each portion with cheese.
- Cover and set aside to let cheese melt.
- Arrange lettuce, tomatoes and garbanzo beans on 8 separate plates.
- Top each salad with 1/8 of the French fries and 1/8 of the steak mixture and serve with Ranch-style salad dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More