- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, softened
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- In a 12-inch skilet or Panini maker, place 4 bread slices, buttered side down; top with turkey, cheese, green bell pepper, and tomato.
- Top with remaining slices of bread; butter side up.
- Cover and cook until crisp and cheese is melted.
NotesI bought a Panini Maker and this is a sandwich I make often. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More