- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI bought a Panini Maker and this is a sandwich I make often. Enjoy!
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, softened
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- In a 12-inch skilet or Panini maker, place 4 bread slices, buttered side down; top with turkey, cheese, green bell pepper, and tomato.
- Top with remaining slices of bread; butter side up.
- Cover and cook until crisp and cheese is melted.