- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 36 mini phyllo cups( pre packaged and are very good)Athens Brand. 12 to a package~
- 6-oz of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- /2 cup dried cranerries
- 1/2 of a sweet apple, finely diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts( use less)
- Oven set at 350F.
- Place the cups on a cookie sheet. Mix together all remaining ingredients. Divide the mixture up among the cups and bake for 10 minutes( check after 7 minutes)
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
NotesAnother one of Nancy's and it is now certified yummy~~ Made a batch of these beautiful little appys on Sunday. Totally easy and wonderful~ Thanks Nancy for another great recipe~`Janie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More