- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 36 mini phyllo cups( pre packaged and are very good)Athens Brand. 12 to a package~
- 6-oz of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- /2 cup dried cranerries
- 1/2 of a sweet apple, finely diced
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts( use less)
- Oven set at 350F.
- Place the cups on a cookie sheet. Mix together all remaining ingredients. Divide the mixture up among the cups and bake for 10 minutes( check after 7 minutes)
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
NotesAnother one of Nancy's and it is now certified yummy~~ Made a batch of these beautiful little appys on Sunday. Totally easy and wonderful~ Thanks Nancy for another great recipe~`Janie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Koken met OmaSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More