- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1 cup Old EI Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (l Ib. 0.3-oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- Fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or
- until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Add apple and salsa; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until apple is tender.
- Add cranberries, olives and chopped cilantro; mix well. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 2 1/2 inches apart on large ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press out each biscuit to form 3 1/2-inch round with 1/4-inch rim around outside edge.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup ground beef mixture into indentation in each biscuit.
- Bake at 375 for 17 to 21 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Jean’s Recipe File
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More