- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1 cup Old EI Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (l Ib. 0.3-oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- Fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
Heat oven to 375.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or
until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
Add apple and salsa; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until apple is tender.
Add cranberries, olives and chopped cilantro; mix well. Remove from heat.
Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 2 1/2 inches apart on large ungreased cookie sheet.
Press out each biscuit to form 3 1/2-inch round with 1/4-inch rim around outside edge.
Spoon about 1/3 cup ground beef mixture into indentation in each biscuit.
Bake at 375 for 17 to 21 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
Garnish with cilantro leaves.