- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1 cup Old EI Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (l Ib. 0.3-oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- Fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or
- until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Add apple and salsa; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until apple is tender.
- Add cranberries, olives and chopped cilantro; mix well. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 2 1/2 inches apart on large ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press out each biscuit to form 3 1/2-inch round with 1/4-inch rim around outside edge.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup ground beef mixture into indentation in each biscuit.
- Bake at 375 for 17 to 21 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Naked Macaron
Koken met OmaSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More