- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 lbs peeled and copped carrots
- 1 c sugar
- 1 1/2 t baking powder
- 1 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 2 T flour
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 - 1 c butter at room temperature
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350
- Steam or boil carrots, drain well and transfer to a large mixing bowl
- While carrots are still warm, add sugar, baking powder and vanilla.
- Beat with mixer until smooth.
- Add flour and mix well. Add Beaten eggs on mix well.
- Add butter and beat well.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until the top is light golden brown.
- Sprinkle lightly over the top with powdered sugar before serving.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chips Galore Cookies
Betty Crocker Spinach-Cheese BallsSee More