- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups packed dill weed leaves
- 1 3/4 cups frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 box Sure Jell
- few drops green food coloring
- 5 cups sugar
- Bring dill weeed, apple juice and water to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and
- let steep a few hours. Strain and reserve 3 cups liquid. Discard leaves.
- Mix infusion and pectin, stir and bring to rolling boil, add sugar,
- stir and bring to rolling boil, boil 1 min. Pour into sterlized jars,
- process 5 min in boiling water bath. Makes 6 half-pints.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More