- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Whole Kosher Dills
- Pkg Cream Cheese
- Dried Beef
- This is best if the cream cheese is spreadable and about room temp.
- Spread cream cheese onto dried beef then wrap around the pickle.
- Slice into bite-sized pieces.
- You can make as much or as little as you would like to.
- My cousin usually makes these for 25 people using a jar of pickles.
- Another variation would be to just stick pickles, cream cheese, and beef into the food processor and grind up.
- Serve with crackers, it's Great this way too!
NotesSuper easy to make and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Delightful DessertsSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More