- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Whole Kosher Dills
- Pkg Cream Cheese
- Dried Beef
- This is best if the cream cheese is spreadable and about room temp.
- Spread cream cheese onto dried beef then wrap around the pickle.
- Slice into bite-sized pieces.
- You can make as much or as little as you would like to.
- My cousin usually makes these for 25 people using a jar of pickles.
- Another variation would be to just stick pickles, cream cheese, and beef into the food processor and grind up.
- Serve with crackers, it's Great this way too!
NotesSuper easy to make and delicious!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More