- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 cups sliced yellow squash
- 1 cups onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, slice thin
- 1 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp celery seed
- 1 Tbsp mustard seed
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Sprinkle salt over squash, onion and bell pepper and let set for 1 hour.
- Mix vinegar, sugar,seeds, and garlic and add drained squash mixture and boil for 10 minutes. Fill 4 pint jars. Let set in frip for at least 3 days.
NotesThis comes from my Grandmother.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More