- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 cups sliced yellow squash
- 1 cups onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, slice thin
- 1 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp celery seed
- 1 Tbsp mustard seed
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Sprinkle salt over squash, onion and bell pepper and let set for 1 hour.
- Mix vinegar, sugar,seeds, and garlic and add drained squash mixture and boil for 10 minutes. Fill 4 pint jars. Let set in frip for at least 3 days.
NotesThis comes from my Grandmother.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More