- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, seeded and diced 1/2"
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 bunch whole fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, diced 1/2"
- The zest of 1 medium lime
- The juice of 1 lime
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Chipotle Paste (recipe here http://bakespace.com/index.php?mode=listing&act=show&lst_id=4970)
- Place all ingrediants into a bowl large enough to hold it and mix gently with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning...
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving
NotesI like this one on chips, in chili, served with fajitas and as an ingrediant in salads
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More