- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, seeded and diced 1/2"
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 bunch whole fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, diced 1/2"
- The zest of 1 medium lime
- The juice of 1 lime
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Chipotle Paste (recipe here http://bakespace.com/index.php?mode=listing&act=show&lst_id=4970)
- Place all ingrediants into a bowl large enough to hold it and mix gently with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning...
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving
NotesI like this one on chips, in chili, served with fajitas and as an ingrediant in salads
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More