- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- ⅔ cup Crisco shortening
- ¼ cup cool water
- 1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
- 2. Put flour and Crisco in a bowl; use two kitchen knives to cut it up into pea-size pieces.
- 3. Add cool water and blend with fork (if too dry, add 1 more teaspoon water – no more).
- 4. Form a ball; firm it.
- 5. Sprinkle flour lightly on wax paper, flour a rolling pin, and then roll out dough to ⅛” thick.
- 6. Roll dough up over rolling pin and unroll into pie shell; bake for 8 to 10 minutes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More