- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 4-5 Tbsp ice water
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt.
- Cut in shortening with a pastry blender
- Sprinkle water over flour/shortening mixture.
- Form ball of dough with your hands.
- Roll out into floured plastic sheet, larger than pie plate.
- Fold sheet of dough and place in pie plate.
- Flute the edges.
- Poke holes into dough with a fork.
- Bake approximately 7 minutes.
- 11. Cool. Save for day 2.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More