- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. All-purpose flour
- 3 TB cold butter,cut in pieces
- 3 TB shortening
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 TB cold water
- Heat oven to 425* F.
- You'll need a 9" pie plate.
- Roll dough on lightly floured surface or between 2 sheets of wax paper to 12 " circle.
- Fit dough into pie plate, pressing gently onto bottom and up sides; crimp edge and freeze 15 minutes.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden.
- Remove pie plate to wire rack to cool while making filling.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350*F.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More