PIE FROM CEASARIA
- 6 sheets of frozen crusty filo (bought from the supermarket)
- 20 slices of kaseri greek cheese (or any other sweet in taste cheese)
- 20 slices of season camel or beef meat called "pastourma" in Greek
- 3 fresh tomatoes, cut in thin slices
- olive oil for basting the filo
- sheets Sesame
Baste with oil a baking pan and roll out half of the filo sheets.
Do not forget to oil each filo separately.
Add half of the cheese slices on top of the last filo sheet.
Then add a layer of meat slices and tomato slices and then cover them with another layer of the rest of the cheese slices.
Roll out the rest of the filo sheets (oiled again) and season the top filo with some sesame seeds.
Score the pie into pieces and bake in moderate oven until the top filo gets brown in colour.