- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 medium potatoes- boiled
- 16 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup REAL butter
- 4 medium onions - minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 pound lasagna noodles - cooked & drained
- Beat together potatoes, cheddar cheese & cream cheese until cheese is melted and no lumps of potatoes remain.
- Saute onions in butter until soft.
- Stir 1/3 of onion/butter mixture into potatoe mixture with salt & pepper.
- Place a layer of noodles in bottom of a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Spread 1/3 of potatoe mixture over noodles, then 1/3 of onion/butter mixture.
- Repeat layers ending with noodles
- Pour remaining onion/butter mixture
- Cook covered in 350 oven until heated through about 45 minutes.
- Easy way to make pierogis,
- Suggestion: can change filling from potatoes to whatever other pierogi filling you like
- This is a hit where ever I go and has been requested more than once.
NotesThis is a hit where ever I go and has been requested more than once.
Easy way to make pierogis,
Suggestion: can change filling from potatoes to whatever other pierogi filling you like
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More