- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5-6 frozen potato and onion pierogies
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 3 TBSP fresh spinach~chopped
- 2 TBSP portabellos~chopped
- 2 TBSP vidalia onion~chopped
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 TBSP french herbs (Herbs De Provence)
- 1 tsp light parm cheese
- Sautee pierogies in olive oil for 2 min,add all ingredients except cheese.
- Cover and cook till tender(approx 7-9 min) and pierogies are crispy on outside. (stirring frequently)
- Add sprinkle of parm cheese.
NotesVery rich and filling but light on fat and calories.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More