- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5-6 frozen potato and onion pierogies
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 3 TBSP fresh spinach~chopped
- 2 TBSP portabellos~chopped
- 2 TBSP vidalia onion~chopped
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 TBSP french herbs (Herbs De Provence)
- 1 tsp light parm cheese
- Sautee pierogies in olive oil for 2 min,add all ingredients except cheese.
- Cover and cook till tender(approx 7-9 min) and pierogies are crispy on outside. (stirring frequently)
- Add sprinkle of parm cheese.
NotesVery rich and filling but light on fat and calories.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More