- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg breakfast sausages (about 8)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- Brown sausage in frying pan. Allow the to be slightly under cooked, just lightly browned.
- Mix together all other ingredients. Pour into lightly greased 9 X 9 inch pan.
- Lay sausages gently on top about 2 inches apart in two rows.
- Bake at 350 about 45 minutes until lightly browned.
NotesMy mother used to make this for dinner in the 1940's, but I think it's probably supposed to really be for breakfast.(She also made waffles for dinner, so what did I know!) It's kind of like a pop-over. We used to put butter and maple syrup on it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
MidLife Road Trip's
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce