- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg breakfast sausages (about 8)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- Brown sausage in frying pan. Allow the to be slightly under cooked, just lightly browned.
- Mix together all other ingredients. Pour into lightly greased 9 X 9 inch pan.
- Lay sausages gently on top about 2 inches apart in two rows.
- Bake at 350 about 45 minutes until lightly browned.
NotesMy mother used to make this for dinner in the 1940's, but I think it's probably supposed to really be for breakfast.(She also made waffles for dinner, so what did I know!) It's kind of like a pop-over. We used to put butter and maple syrup on it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More