- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix (lemon also works well)
- 11 ounce can mandarin oranges drained, reserve syrup)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil (applesauce may be substituted)
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- Mix pineapple and Cool Whip together. Slowly add the pudding mix. Frost cooled cake.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease sides and bottoms of two 8 or 9 inch pans, or one 13 x 9 x 2-inch. Place dry mix in large bowl.
- Add syrup from oranges plus however much water is needed to equal 1 1/3 cups.
- Add eggs and oil, beat til moistened.
- Add oranges.
- Beat (medium speed) two minutes.
- Pour into pans, bake immediately 33-36 minutes for 8" pans, 28-31 for 9" pans.
- Cool in pan on rack for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, cool completely.
NotesThis is so good, makes you want to pig out! An office favorite on goodie day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More