- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake at 375°F. for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesMy family loves these little piggy's! They are so easy to make and I always make creamy tomato soup with them since my family loves to dunk them in the soup! So, if you like hot dogs and crescent rolls, you will love these little piggy's!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Foodie BabySee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More