- Cooking Time: 12 min
- Servings: 30-40
- Preparation Time: 40 min
BackstoryMade recipe up with a bunch of leftovers that needed to be used up. Great snack food!
- 2 Tubes of Pillsbury Croissant Rolls
- Hot Dogs sliced into bite size circles and fried till golden (about 7)
- Craft Singles Cheddar Slices (about 7)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Roll out 1 package of croissant rolls onto wax paper or a pizza stone lightly covered with flour. Cut in rectangular slices enough to fit one dog bite and a little cheese square in. You will want to cut the cheese slices in fours. I used a pizza cutter for the dough which worked great.
- After putting your dog slice and cheese on your dough, fold all sides up together making a shape of a Hershey Kiss and lightly bunching and twisting at the top. It will probably take a few times until you get the feel of it. Continue on till you have used up both roll packages.
- Place bags on a non stick cookie sheet or spray PAM.
- Once you are done, melt butter and brush on each bag and sprinkle bread crumbs all over picking each one up.
- Bake according to package directions