- Cooking Time: 12 min
- Servings: 30-40
- Preparation Time: 40 min
- 2 Tubes of Pillsbury Croissant Rolls
- Hot Dogs sliced into bite size circles and fried till golden (about 7)
- Craft Singles Cheddar Slices (about 7)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Roll out 1 package of croissant rolls onto wax paper or a pizza stone lightly covered with flour. Cut in rectangular slices enough to fit one dog bite and a little cheese square in. You will want to cut the cheese slices in fours. I used a pizza cutter for the dough which worked great.
- After putting your dog slice and cheese on your dough, fold all sides up together making a shape of a Hershey Kiss and lightly bunching and twisting at the top. It will probably take a few times until you get the feel of it. Continue on till you have used up both roll packages.
- Place bags on a non stick cookie sheet or spray PAM.
- Once you are done, melt butter and brush on each bag and sprinkle bread crumbs all over picking each one up.
- Bake according to package directions
NotesMade recipe up with a bunch of leftovers that needed to be used up. Great snack food!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More