Pillsbury Mini-Grand Biscuits in a Blackberry Tiramisu
4 Pillsbury mini-grand biscuits, baked according to package
1/8 cup orange juice
a splash of butterscotch schnapps' liqueur
3 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup blackberries
2 tablespoons blackberry jam, melted
1. Cut all four biscuits in half.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine orange juice and the splash of butterscotch schnapps. Dip half of the biscuits into the juice and place in bottom of glass.
3. In a medium bowl, cream cream-cheese with confectioners' sugar. Distribute between the four glasses. Press 3 to 4 blackberries into the mixture.
4. Dip remaining biscuits into juice and then place in glass.
5. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. I add an additional tablespoon of confectoners' sugar to stabilize
it. Continue whipping until stiff peaks have formed. Pipe or spoon into glasses.
6. Top with one blackberry and drizzle of melted blackberry jam.