- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded white Cheddar
- 1 (4-ounce) jar pimientos, with juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the shredded cheeses together with the pimientos.
- Stir in the mayonnaise. With a metal spoon (pimientos will stain plastic or wood),
- stir until the mixture is well blended.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and
- stir again.
- Keep covered in the fridge until ready to use.
- Serve with corn chips or bread. Enjoy!
Notes"For all the hard core Pimiento lovers out there!" Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More