- Cooking Time: 12-18 Minutes
- Servings: 12 - 14
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 tubes Crescents Rolls
- 1 large Cream Cheese
- 1 Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Mayo
- 1 Cup Small Salad Shrimp
- 1 Small Can Water Chesnuts, finely chopped
- 1 3oz package Oscar Mayer Bacon Bits
- 1 Small Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 Small Red Papper, Diced
- 1 Cup Finely Shredded Chedder or Swiss
- 1 Large Glass Plate
- 1 Large Baking Sheet pan
- Preheat Oven according to Crescent Roll Directions.
- Remove Crescents Rolls from packaging but leave in tube, do not unroll into a sheet.
- With sharp, cold knife slice dough into one inch rounds.
- Place on baking sheet in a circle pattern so that they just lightly touch, forming the "Wreath".
- Bake as directed.
- Remove from oven allow to cool.
- While baking prepare Cream Cheese Mixture.
- In medium bowl add Cream Cheese and Mayo, mix well.
- Then incorporate Ranch Seasoning Mix, Shrimp, Water Chestnuts, Bacon Bits, Shredded Cheese. Mix well. (If it is too thick add a little more mayo)
- I like to put the Cream Cheese Mixture into a plastic bag and snip off a corner and stream the mixture onto each Creasant Roll circle, for a little added effect. But you can just spread the Cream Cheese Mixture onto each circle just as easily.
- Then sprinkle the Green and Red Pepper onto the Wreath.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can also add a Red Bow to make it just a tish more festive.
NotesMy daughter wanted to bring something over to her boyfriends families Christmas get-together. This is what we came up with. She recieved many compliments and there were none left to take home. So all was good : )
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Breads and Pastry 101
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More