- Cooking Time: 12-18 Minutes
- Servings: 12 - 14
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 tubes Crescents Rolls
- 1 large Cream Cheese
- 1 Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons Mayo
- 1 Cup Small Salad Shrimp
- 1 Small Can Water Chesnuts, finely chopped
- 1 3oz package Oscar Mayer Bacon Bits
- 1 Small Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 Small Red Papper, Diced
- 1 Cup Finely Shredded Chedder or Swiss
- 1 Large Glass Plate
- 1 Large Baking Sheet pan
- Preheat Oven according to Crescent Roll Directions.
- Remove Crescents Rolls from packaging but leave in tube, do not unroll into a sheet.
- With sharp, cold knife slice dough into one inch rounds.
- Place on baking sheet in a circle pattern so that they just lightly touch, forming the "Wreath".
- Bake as directed.
- Remove from oven allow to cool.
- While baking prepare Cream Cheese Mixture.
- In medium bowl add Cream Cheese and Mayo, mix well.
- Then incorporate Ranch Seasoning Mix, Shrimp, Water Chestnuts, Bacon Bits, Shredded Cheese. Mix well. (If it is too thick add a little more mayo)
- I like to put the Cream Cheese Mixture into a plastic bag and snip off a corner and stream the mixture onto each Creasant Roll circle, for a little added effect. But you can just spread the Cream Cheese Mixture onto each circle just as easily.
- Then sprinkle the Green and Red Pepper onto the Wreath.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can also add a Red Bow to make it just a tish more festive.
NotesMy daughter wanted to bring something over to her boyfriends families Christmas get-together. This is what we came up with. She recieved many compliments and there were none left to take home. So all was good : )
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More