- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Box yellow cake mix
- 1 Can cream of coconut
- 1 Can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Large container whipped topping
- 1 Can drained crushed pineapple (reserving the liquid)
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- Bake cake according to directions in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- While cake is baking mix the cream of coconut and condensed milk together well.
- When cake is done, take a large fork or butter knife and poke holes through the cake. Pour the coconut and condensed milk mixture in the holes and on top of the cake.
- Spread the crushed pineapple on top of the cake and some of the liquid.
- Let cake cool and then mix the coconut and cool whip together and spread on top of the cake.
- Refrigerate until very cold before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More