- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Box yellow cake mix
- 1 Can cream of coconut
- 1 Can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Large container whipped topping
- 1 Can drained crushed pineapple (reserving the liquid)
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- Bake cake according to directions in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- While cake is baking mix the cream of coconut and condensed milk together well.
- When cake is done, take a large fork or butter knife and poke holes through the cake. Pour the coconut and condensed milk mixture in the holes and on top of the cake.
- Spread the crushed pineapple on top of the cake and some of the liquid.
- Let cake cool and then mix the coconut and cool whip together and spread on top of the cake.
- Refrigerate until very cold before serving.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More