- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can Pina Colada mix (thawed)
- 1 12-15 oz can crushed pineapple
- Whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- Bake cake according to directions in a rectangular sheet cake pan.
- While this bakes, mix together condensed milk and Pina Colada mix.
- While cake is still warm, with a wooden spoon handle, punch holes in cake.
- Pour liquid on cake, using all.
- Add Crushed pineapple to the top.
- When cool, cover with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with coconut, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Cooking with SabraSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More