- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can ( 8 oz ) crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 cup COLD milk
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract (opt.)
- 1 pkg. ( 4-serving size ) Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 tub ( 8 oz. ) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup Angel Coconut
- DRAIN pineapple, reserving juice.
- POUR pineapple juice, milk and rum extract in a large bowl.
- Add pudding mix. beat with a wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes. ( I use electric mixer)
- Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in 2 cups Cool Whip, coconut and drained coconut.
- Spoon into individual dessert dishes or a serving bowl.
- Garnish with remaining Cool Whip.
- Serve immediately.
NotesI LOVE this stuff.......of course I love pinepple, bananas and coconut!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More