- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(12-ounce) package (2 cups) white vanilla chips
- 1 (3.25-ounce) jar macadamia nuts, chopped, toasted
- 1 (16-ounce) can Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Vanilla Frosting
- ½ cup chopped dried pineapple
- ½ cup coconut, toasted
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Place chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds until smooth.
- Reserve ¼ cup nuts for garnish. Add remaining nuts and all remaining ingredients to melted chip mixture; mix well. Spread in foil-lined pan. Sprinkle with reserved nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil. Remove foil; cut into squares.
- Makes 36 squares.
- NOTE: To toast macadamia nuts and coconut, spread on separate small cookie sheets; bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 8 minutes, or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Food Travels Through Italy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More