- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 small (seedless watermelon)
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 10 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Cut the watermelon into slices 1.5 to 2 cm thick
- Remove the skin (and seeds) and cut slices into neat cubes (1.5 x 1.5 cm approx)
- Cut the cherry tomatoes lengthwise into two
- Transfer the cherry tomatoes and the cubes of watermelon to a large bowl, pour in the olive oil and sprinkle sea salt over the fruits.
- Mix gently
- Take a cube of watermelon, put a mint leaf on top and place half a cherry tomato on the mint leaf and then fasten together with a cocktail stick
NotesThis recipe comes from Spain. It is so simple, yet it can have such a great impact on any party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More