- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1lb sweet potato shredded [uncooked]
- 1 can crushed pineapple well drained
- 1 cup shredded coconut toasted
- 2 3/4 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- greated nutmeg
- little grd cinnamon
- Grease and line 1 loaf pan. with electric hand mixer beat oil sugar and eggs until thick and creamy. Stit in sweet potato, pineapple and coconut, then add sifted dry ingredients. pour into prepare and bake for 45 mins in350 oven.
NotesI like both pineapple and sweet potato. And In this bread they make a perfect combination.With a lime cream cheese Frosting , this is a perfect dessert, otherwise it a snack.