PINEAPPLE SALSA MAHI MAHI
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes or less
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato salsa ( made from produce)
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. honey mustard
- Mahi-Mahi fillets thawed
- garlic cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp. lemon pepper
- Chop pineapple into small pieces
- Combine with salsa and cornstarch and honey mustard
- Coat both sides of fish with cooking spray
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high heat. Cook fish for 3 minutes
- Turn, and add salsa.
- Reduce to medium
- Simmer 5-6 minutes or until flesh if opaque and separate easily
- Serve fish with the sauce over prepared long grained rice.
NotesMahi Mahi (or the more common name, Dolphin fish), can be a regular meal for us who live in areas like I do in Florida. So spicing it up a little is a fun project of "what do we serve with it this time" Purchasing Mahi Mahi in the store can be an expensive venture. I have found it at $12.00 for two small pieces. So we go fishing for it ourselves. Mixes fun and good food together for us.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More