- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 12 oz pkg egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 stick plus 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease 13x9x2 glass baking dish with 1 Tbsp butter.
- Whisk together ricotta, sour cream and eggs until smooth. Stir in milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, raisins and pineapple.
- Add noodles and melted butter and stir until evenly blended. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until set and slightly golden on top
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More