- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package store bought angel food cakemix
- 1 can crushed pineapple with the juice.
- 1 quart fresh strawberries sliced (save a couple of large ones for garnish)
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 large tub fat free coolwhip
- Mix cakemix & pineapple (with juice)in a large bowl. Preheat oven to 350 degrees - Bake cake in a 9 x 13 pan (do not grease) for 30 minutes. The top will be a deep golden brown. Let cool
- Break up or cut the cake into large chunks - layer in a trifle bowl or any clear deep bowl. Alternate layers (2) of cake, cool whip, strawberries & manderin oranges in bowl making sure last layer is the cool whip. Halve the strawberries you saved (leave on the green stems)lengthwise and garnish the top. This is a healthy & beautiful dessert that everyone loves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More