PINEAPPLE BASIL MARGARITA
- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- * 1 qt Pineapple juice
- * 6 oz Tequila
- * 2 oz Cointreau
- * 2 oz Gran Marnier
- * 4-6 leaves Fresh Basil
- * Splash Orange Juice (fresh)
- * For Garnish Pineapple Salt
- * ½ Cup Sea Salt (may use kosher salt as well)
- * ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- * ½ Cup Dried Pineapple (Small dice)
1. Fill pitcher with ice and basil.
2. Add Tequila, Cointreau, and Gran Marnier, stir well.
3. Add fruit juices, stir well or shake as needed
4. Rim glasses with Pineapple Salt, serve drink chilled over ice and garnish with pineapple, orange, and fresh basil
1. 1. Combine sugar and salt.
2. 2. Add ½ of mixture to food processor.
3. 3. Add dried pineapple, and begin to blend. It may be necessary to start and stop processor so pineapple can mix well
4. 4. Add remainder of sugar and salt mixture, and continue to blend until desired consistency
5. 5. Store in cool, dry place
Website Credit: http://www.redlobster.com