- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- * 1 qt Pineapple juice
- * 6 oz Tequila
- * 2 oz Cointreau
- * 2 oz Gran Marnier
- * 4-6 leaves Fresh Basil
- * Splash Orange Juice (fresh)
- * For Garnish Pineapple Salt
- * ½ Cup Sea Salt (may use kosher salt as well)
- * ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- * ½ Cup Dried Pineapple (Small dice)
- 1. Fill pitcher with ice and basil.
- 2. Add Tequila, Cointreau, and Gran Marnier, stir well.
- 3. Add fruit juices, stir well or shake as needed
- 4. Rim glasses with Pineapple Salt, serve drink chilled over ice and garnish with pineapple, orange, and fresh basil
- 1. 1. Combine sugar and salt.
- 2. 2. Add ½ of mixture to food processor.
- 3. 3. Add dried pineapple, and begin to blend. It may be necessary to start and stop processor so pineapple can mix well
- 4. 4. Add remainder of sugar and salt mixture, and continue to blend until desired consistency
- 5. 5. Store in cool, dry place
NotesA great twist on the classic margarita
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More