- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 C melted butter or margarine
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 C crushed pineapple
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 3 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 3/4 t salt
- 1/2 C chopped walnuts or pecans
- Beat eggs slightly. Add butter and sugar and beat until smooth. Stir in pineapple and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt and nuts and stir well.
- Combine pineapple mixture and flour mixture stir to moisten.
- Pour into greased loaf pan, bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Test with toothpick.
- Let stand 10 minutes, remove from pan and cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More