- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package reduced fat yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, pineapple (with juice), and eggs until well-mixed.
- Pour into pan, and bake 30-35 minutes
NotesHere is an easy, delicious, cake for pineapple lovers and diabetics! And it's lower in fat than most other cakes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More