- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cn (large) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 c Sugar
- 5 tb Flour
- 1 1/2 c Grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 c Rushed Ritz crackers
- 1 Stick melted margarine
- Mix sugar and flour.
- Sprinkle over drained pineapple in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, then cracker crumbs.
- Pour melted margarine over all.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes - do not over cook.
NotesHere's a great holiday dish that's a bit unique but oh so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More