- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1 1/2 package crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Drain Pineapple, place in a buttered glass baking dish.
- Mix cheese, sugar and flour, sprinkle over pineapple.
- Crush Ritz crackers and sprinkle over above mixture.
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter over Ritz crackers.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThis is one of our family's favorites! It's delicious with ham!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More