- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1 1/2 package crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Drain Pineapple, place in a buttered glass baking dish.
- Mix cheese, sugar and flour, sprinkle over pineapple.
- Crush Ritz crackers and sprinkle over above mixture.
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter over Ritz crackers.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThis is one of our family's favorites! It's delicious with ham!!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Decadent Desserts Made From
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More