- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1 1/2 package crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Drain Pineapple, place in a buttered glass baking dish.
- Mix cheese, sugar and flour, sprinkle over pineapple.
- Crush Ritz crackers and sprinkle over above mixture.
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter over Ritz crackers.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThis is one of our family's favorites! It's delicious with ham!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More