- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. cream or half and half
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks with juice
- 4 c. bread cubes
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar, melted butter, and cream.
- Stir in pineapple chunks and juice.
- Combine with the bread cubes.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x9 inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve as a side dish.
- This is good served with a slice of ham.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More