- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. cream or half and half
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks with juice
- 4 c. bread cubes
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar, melted butter, and cream.
- Stir in pineapple chunks and juice.
- Combine with the bread cubes.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x9 inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve as a side dish.
- This is good served with a slice of ham.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More