- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. cream or half and half
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks with juice
- 4 c. bread cubes
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar, melted butter, and cream.
- Stir in pineapple chunks and juice.
- Combine with the bread cubes.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x9 inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve as a side dish.
- This is good served with a slice of ham.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More